1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pan vs ?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Akira, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Akira

Heyya! Okay, so in my general opinion; labeling doesn't matter, you are who you are, but I'm a hypocrit. I like to know things. So I know that I don't care if your a guy or a girl, it's all the same to me, but on that same topic, I don't really like either. In the terms of 'sexual arousal' and such, I find both repulsive. So does that classify as asexual, pansexual, a mix of the two, other? I'm really curious and would love to hear your responses ^^

2. MyJunkIsYou

Perhaps a panromantic asexual? As in you can be emotionally attracted regardless of gender but aren't sexually attracted.

3. Akira

lulz, perfect. Just felt like knowing if there was a name for it. Thanks for the answer ^^

4. J Snow

Well considering I have a paragraph of you describing yourself, its kind of hard to say, but I think MyJunkIsYou has a good suggestion. Of course no one can tell you who you are, and that's something you need to find out on your own. All that other jazz people are obligated to say when they answer a question about someone's orientation :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: