1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kinsey 5... with a girl friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Keelin, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Keelin

So like, I have a girlfriend named Gabrielle who is the love of my life, but I don't feel sexually attracted to her. She is possibly the only person stopping me from climbing the fence completely.
    I only feel sexually attracted to and can get off when masturbating about guys (pathetic, seeing as I'm 13, please don't judge.)
    But at this note, I am really confused :eusa_doh: and I can't figure out what to do. I don't want to dump her, and am not sure if I should come out. ugggg! :bang:

2. russ1116

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Bro, keep her for sure. @13 u can always pull the religious or moral card that u dont have sex lol. plus i thk your too young to come out, 13 yr old kids are mean lol.
    but kudo's if u do, do what feels comfortable. i just think you should keep yr freind, shes a good cover for now, u can sort your stuff out. and when yr ready, that GF of yours is prob a good one to tell down the road and maybe remain freinds forevr :slight_smile:

3. Mad Man L

Firstly, keep your GF for now. It will work very well as good cover. And if they're telling you to have sex, pull the parents/moral card. Very few parents are OK with their kids screwing at age 13/14. (If your parents are, that's awkward).

Coming out at age 13 is a bad idea, at that age, generally most school students are idiots who thrive on the mentality of 'fit in or gtfo'. It will get better as you go through life, as people realise that gay people aren't "disgusting" (such mentalities are backed by reasoning such as "just because").

Don't dump her, and don't come out. Just wait, come to terms with everything and whatnot. You are only 13, I hadn't even masturbated at that point in time :lol:

4. Jim1454

I'm not sure that you even need a girlfriend at the age of 13. Why are you dating at all if you're not actually attracted to her - or to any girl? It would be totally acceptable to not be dating at all at the age of 13.

As for coming out, that's totally up to you. What kind of reaction do you think you would get from those around you? Would it be supportive? Or would it be hostile? If you think it would be worse to be out than to remain in the closet, then remain in the closet.

And not to be harsh, but to say at 13 that someone is the 'love of your life' probably isn't realistic. I suppose she might be the 'love of your life - so far', but a girlfriend you have at 13 isn't someone that you're likely to spend your whole life with - especially if you're already thinking that you're gay.

5. Keelin

AHHH! I never wrote that! I forgot to log out at the library 0.0 Sorry people. -_- *I'm a gonna catch me a spammin' faker*