1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate weddings

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kylegf2011, Oct 10, 2011.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was doing better and better, and then I went to this wedding. It looked so perfect. I want that! and then in the party I saw all the couples dancing. It made me feel alone and abnormal. I just wanted to share it because I know thereĀ“s people like me here and I hate feeling this way. Do you guys think there could be gay guys somewhere nearby??

2. Bosco

Yea weddings always get me.
    Not that I really want to have one in the traditional sense, but yea they do bring out the sad in me. I'm sure that's the case though with a lot of the general public and not just with gay people. (though the Christian ceremonies do irk me)
    And I like to think that there are ALWAYS gay guys nearby :slight_smile:

3. bdman

Yeah, My cousin just got engaged, It's my 5th family wedding in 2 years. I'm not out and have to go to these weddings alone. Everyone is so happy and I'm completely miserable b/c of what I'm missing out on in life. I'll sit at the singles table and feel like a loser. Then I'll have to respond to questions on why I'm not married yet all night long. I can't stand it and it makes me very depressed.

#3 bdman, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2011