1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help with a girl who is a problem

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by behind glass, Oct 12, 2011.

1. behind glass

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One of the many girls who like me :dry: wants to know why exactly I don't like her. I keep just saying that she's not my type and stuff like that but she won't take anything I have said as an answer. I haven't had a girlfriend sence I figured out I was gay and just liked to flurt a lot with girls (because it is so easy) and she has all by herself came up with I'm gay and her proof is that I haven't had a girlfriend in not even two years. Apparently because I won't go out with her (she's not very good looking at all) I'm gay which I am but she doesn't know it and I know I'm not going to tell her because she has a BIG mouth until I come out. But she came to her conclusion that I'm gay because I haven't had a girlfriend in a year and a half and I won't date her of all people (again she's not good looking) in the middle of my English class and she didn't whisper it she said it in her normal loud voice luckily everyone else was being loud so I think no one heard her.
    I am really debating if I should just be really mean and say that I don't like her because she's ugly and so on and just blow up on her. If anyone went through something like this or has any advise on what I should do it would be greatly welcomed because I don't know what to do.:icon_sad:

2. Katt

I'm a texan[: No.. we don't ride horses to school.
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello honey!

It sounds like this girl has a need for attention.. and she wants it from you. Her thought process here is that if she suggests you're gay, that it will bother you, and then you'll talk toher or about her.
    If you give her what she wants, a reaction, then she's not going to stop eggin you on anytime soon. She'll just keep milkin' it, because she knows she can get your attention that way.
    So the best thing to do would be to ignore her, and keep a sense of humor about it. But remember that this girl, even if you do find her anoyinng, is still a person with feelings, so be kind to her, and treat her with respect, she'll learn from your example.
    Good luck, and much love!

3. Yuya

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    just tell her to stop asking or you'll stop being friends.

4. behind glass

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know that she still has feelings like everyone else and I hate being mean but she just last weekend at my schools homecoming dance ruined it for me she had two of her friend bother me the whole Tim with why I didn't like her if she changed in any way would I like her they would say how she likes me sooo much, I should date her. The whole dance they made me feel like crap because she likes me so much they said that I'm causing her to be sad because I don't like her and won't go out with her. They also said I should go out with her so she can be happy. The whole time they were basically making me feel guilty for not liking her.

5. Katt

I'm a texan[: No.. we don't ride horses to school.
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well that's very immature of them. I suppose that sort of thing is normal for your age group, but I wouldn't let yourself get sucked into all that. Live your life! You've got plenty better things to do. AND ABOVE ALL, remember to keep a sence of humor,anything that can't be fixed with duct tape can be fixed with one of those! ;D

Take care!

6. J Snow

Well, you could try telling her you are gay but you don't want anyone to know if you think that would get her to stop spreading it around. That doesn't sound very likely from what you said though.

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can just act exasperated. "Fine, OK. If I say I'm gay, THEN will you stop pestering me to go out with you?". This will sound less like an admission, and more like a "whatever gets you off my back". And if anyone approaches you and says "This girl said you were gay", you can say something along the same lines. "She appatently can't fathom the idea that a guy isn't interested in her.". It suggests that you're not really gay...without saying so. :slight_smile:

Lex