1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my gf dumped me last night

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ICTOAUN, Oct 15, 2011.

1. ICTOAUN

I'm heartbroken:tears:

2. Katelynn

(*hug*) OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that. Did she even give you any explanation why? I really hope things will get better for you. I won't give you any of that you're better off without her or tis better to have loved & lost crap, because quite honestly, its never helped me when I've been dumped by any of my gf's & it's total BS when people say that anyway. Just know that if you need to talk or just need to vent, all of us are here for you, myself included! (&&&)

3. addie88

ahhhh!! i'm so sorry :'( what happened?

4. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    (&&&) I'm so sorry. We're here for you.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're going to be okay. I know this because of two things, 1. You're 18, you have a long long life ahead of you. Yes it's going to hurt right now, but you'll eventually come to see that it was just a stepping stone in life. And 2. If she broke up with you, then clearly she isn't the one you're suppose to be with. You'll find someone wonderful, but remember you're only 18, you have plenty of time. You're going to be alright.

6. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're going to be okay. I know it's hard being in a relationship and then it coming to an end but you are still very young, and there will be more relationships in the future. This might have been just one of many. What were her reasons for breaking up with you? If they were reasons because of you, maybe you can see that as a working point so that your next relationship can be even better. You will be fine. And remember, we're all here for you if you need a hug. Keep your head up and just remember how many more people are out there that will like you and can be potential girlfriends for you. :slight_smile:

7. ICTOAUN

She said she wants to explore the lesbian world (whatever that means). She basically wants to be able to hook up withh other girls. She says that she is uncertain about being with me forever. She wants to experience other things before being 100 percent committed to me. She said none of it is my fault, and that all of it is in her own head. She said she needs time to process and think about what she wantss for herself. She said I'm an amazing person and that I'm an amazing gf. She said that I deserve someone better than her. She says that at this point, she doesn't know if she cud b loyal to me if someone else came along. She says that she is breaking up with me because she doesn't want to cheat on me

---------- Post added 16th Oct 2011 at 01:55 AM ----------

I'm so in love with her. But the thing is, she doesn't feel the same way. She sayys she loves me, but not as much. We take the words "I'm in love with you" very differently. She says that she feeels like such a shitty gf when I look at her like I love her so strongly because she can't give that back to me. She says she wants the best for me. I believe her. I just don't know how to go on without her. I like her so much. I always will. I keep hoping she will come back to me. I hope she realizes I'm the best thing she's ever had. She wants to stay friends. But I don't know if I can do that. Its painful to pretend not to have feelings for her. And I can't wait around while she is with other women. Idk wat to do. And I'm very scared

8. Eleanor Rigby

Awww sweetheart ! (*hug*) (*hug*) I'm so sorry
    I know you're hurting a lot right now. That's completely normal and you're more than entitled to feel sad and angry.
    I think that for now, you need to take your distance from her. Maybe you'll be able to be friend one day, but not now. For the time being, you need space and time to heal, and that is something she should be able to understand.
    Don't stay alone. Get support from your friends and family. It's perfectly ok to cry, it's even better to cry on a friendly shoulder.
    I know it's not that much comforting, but time is going to help you to heal. It's going to be tough for some weeks, maybe some months, but in the end, it's going to get better.
    Until there, feel free to post here or to PM any EC's friend you have or any staff member anytime. Most of us have been here already, and if we can't really help, we always can listen.
    Take care (*hug*) Cécile

9. Vesper

Terribly sorry to hear that :frowning2:.

10. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry =,( We're all here for support if you need it (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

11. Kcaz12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am so sorry too hear that I know how you believe me even though I like boys not girl but I still know how u feel tell me if u ever just wanna talk about it

12. Blkrsn

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    awe :hug: I'm so sorry to hear that! If you two broke up, then it just was not meant to be... there are other fish in the sea!

I hope your feeling better soon :frowning2:

13. just b urself

i dont knwo u but im so sorry and i am here for u.everythign happens for a reason.remeber that

14. Writerfun

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm sorry hon. But we're here for your support. And if you want feel free to pm me too.

15. Silver Sparrow

I'm sorry. I know she said that she wants to explore the world, but could she be just a commitment-phobe?