1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taming the undergrowth

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by British Lad, Oct 16, 2011.

1. British Lad

British Lad Guest

I was wondering what the best way it would be to trim/remove my pubic hair and unwanted hair from my body? Would it be better to use a razor or removal cream? What would be best?

2. addie88

i have no idea. sorry. but i just thought i'd mention how, when i saw your subject heading, i immediately thought of pubic hair (i'm a teenage girl, yes i'm perverted) and was like, wow Addie, way to jump to conclusions. i guess i wasn't jumping very far, lol

3. Katt

I'm a texan[: No.. we don't ride horses to school.
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello sweetheart!

For such a sensitive area, I would stay away from creams or sprays, like Nair or what have you. Most are not safe for that area, and wil leave you itching, and sore. No bueno. My personal choice is waxing, mostly because you can have it done by a proffessional, and also because it stays "tamed" longer. [: But if you're like most girls, you probably don't like the idea of getting your cat hair ripped out. Another option is doing it old fashioned, and breaking out the shaving cream and razors. Two very important things to remember about this method;
    -Don't get the cheapest razor out there! Seriously, you get what you pay for. It might not matter so much to somone who just wants to shave thier legs, (I use the cheapy ones for that adimttedly), but one of those two-blade, 5 cent a pop plastic things just aren't going to cut it. Make sure you get the good kind. [:
    -And also, make sure you use plenty of shaving cream/aloe. If you dont, you'll most likely get those ugly red bumps.. you know.. the ones that look like herpes. XD Ha, besides the fact that no one wants to be itching at that area all the time.
    Good luck love!

4. Sethrowe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I trim it then come back with a razor to make it smooth. As for body hair, I just trim

5. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Thanks for the Advice, I probably cut the longer hair down to size then shave it, i hope I don't cut my balls.