1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Bad mistake

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by chris211, Dec 7, 2007.

1. chris211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well Ill keep it short i was at singing class (choir) and there was this girl that told me to prove i was gay so i was like ok so i kissed the guy next to me and then he started a scene and everyone was starting to freak out which made me feel very embarrassed.Then the guy gets all pissed at me saying he wants to beat me up i said i ainttrying to starting shit,lucky for me its a friday and its all over the school what should i do?:confused:

2. InaRut

WOW. Kinda rough situation there.
    I say report to the school cousellor and try and settle this without it getting rough...The only thing, is kissing that guy involuntarily wasn't the smartest thing to do.

But getting adult help could really be your savior in this situation. Good luck.

3. chris211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i agree it wasn't the smartest thing i did

4. SpikySpice

WOW, what got into you:eek: if I was really hyper I still couldnt kiss a straight guy

Lucky for you it's Friday, so go home and feel better, teh embarassement will reduce, not sure till Monday. But that guy wont beat you up. Nit sure if the councilors cna protect you cuz you were kissing a guy without his permission but stick to your best pals

And I hate it when girls just ask guys to kiss other guys, what got into them? They alsways do it, like a girl in my gym class always asked me to kiss anotehr guy =O

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I would go to the teacher of the class right away, apoligize and ask the teacher to go with you to apoligize to the guy you kissed. Admit your mistake and try to do damage control before it escalates.

6. chris211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yeh thats what im gonna do.I feel sorry fir the guy he almost starting crying cause of the embarrassment

7. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    I think to be honest the guy was just really embarrassed and then finds a need to threaten you to prevent his own masculinity and sexuality being questioned. Do the smart thing, apologise to him and hopefully he'll be more than happy to put it aside.

We all do stupid things, but as long as you learn from it.

8. KDUk3Ang3l

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ...Uh, I'd suggest you apologize to him. Straight guys are really sensitive when it comes to something like that, haha, especially during our teen years.

9. CrimsonThunder

I've kissed straight guys before. :grin: Although I was pretty tanked up, so I had an excuse. >_>

But yeah, pretty silly to do it when you're 13...

10. InaRut

LISTEN TO HER!
    She is smart :grin:

11. CrimsonThunder

Its probably too late, the kids gone home told his parents, all his friends know, principles going to have to do something about it. Ect.

12. chris211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    no hes not hes not like that ill update this on monday about how it went

13. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We all make mistakes, so don't beat yourself up too much about it. But it's worth considering that technically that's sexual harrassment, because kissing's considered sexual or at least sexualised and you basically gave him unwanted attention of a sexualised nature.

So of course you're 13 and it's probably not the end of the world but if you were say in your 20s and you randomly kissed some woman, things could get pretty serious depending on the situation. There's a lot of mitigating factors, though, and I'm not saying you should freak out about it. If I remember correctly, when I was younger (younger than 13, mind you :slight_smile: ) I had this habit of just randomly kissing guys and girls just to bug them which is, on reflection, monumentally stupid. But hey, I learned that and didn't get beat up and live a pretty regular life now. Well I like to think it's regular.

It's cool you feel bad for the guy because yeah, really, that would be pretty hard to take, kinda random and unfair to him. It probably wouldn't hurt (might not help but probably wouldn't hurt) if you let him know you feel bad about it because you've now realised what it must have been like for him. It doesn't always hold but a lot of times when people are hurt and upset they just want to see that the person responsible for making them feel that way understands that and feels bad about it and what they did to them.

Of course, as your own actions proved, we're not always making the best decisions, at 13 or really at any other age. So yeah... let us know how it goes. But also make sure you take it to heart to respect other people's boundaries from now on.

14. CrimsonThunder

From what you said he sounds like it.

15. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I agree with Becky too. Hopefully that will settle the matter and everyone can move on.

16. waitingsucks

Just make sure u explain to the boy that It was meaningless and tell him it was ur fault as much as possible. It makes ppl feel less angry because they realise that u are nearly "too" sorry... if that makes sense. If it doesn't just listen to becky. lol

17. Evilmonkey

well if i ws you, i would not tell the teachers, or councilors, you want as few people knowing as possible, and it could also have serious consequenses for you. apologise as much as possible, and do your best to avoid any conflict, and hopefully you wont get into a fight. also, was it just a peck on the cheek? cos depending on what kinda kiss it was it could be considered sexual harrasment as pointed out above, so to avoid any punishment i would not tell anyone and try to make it go away quietly. good luck hope it all works out

18. CrimsonThunder

Its sexual harassment no matter what type of kiss it was. Shit could hit the fan!

19. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Indeed, but hopefully the other guy won't see it that way and things can get sorted out without too much fuss.

Chris, do you have (or can you get) his mobile phone number? Maybe you can call (or text) him over the weekend, apologise for what you did and for embarrassing him, explain that it was just a silly dare and you meant nothing by it, and see how he reacts. Hopefully he'll be OK, then you can go back on Monday without this bothering you.

Perhaps if you can see the teacher on Monday you can apologise to him/her for disrupting the lesson too, but try not to get into discussing details. Chances are the teacher won't want to get involved in the details anyway (they have plenty to do without having to get involved in issues between students).

20. CrimsonThunder

Teachers SHOULD get between issues between students though... One of the things that pisses me off about them.

Good luck Chris, theres plenty of advice here. Tell us how it works out on Monday.