1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should i do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dreamer5009, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Dreamer5009

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm extremely confused about what I want right now. I mean, I guess it doesnt matter all that much since I have a girlfriend, but I've been thinking a lot about whether or not I want a man or a woman. Things have always been confusing for me.... which I guess constitutes the reasons why I never had a relationship last longer than a year. The majority of the time, whenever I find something/someone new that I want, I go for it, forsaking the one i just had. I've been getting better about it and I've even been able to work on some jealousy issues, but things still aren't working out particularly well for me. Being in a relationship for its own sake is well in good, but not when you can't be with the person you're in a relationship with. :bang:

2. J Snow

Hey, well seeing as how you are 18, I don't think you need to be in such a rush for a serious relationship. I understand how you are feeling, I've been there. I didn't get in my first relationship since I was 20, and going into it I had no idea what I was looking for, I was more shocked than anything that it was with a man, which I never envisioned for myself.

Yet here I am over a year later and I'm still with him. Sometimes things just work out. I'd say just keep yourself open. If a man or woman you like come along then give them a shot! There's not reason you need to commit to one or the other right now.