1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really really want to come out!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kylegf2011, Oct 20, 2011.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a friend that has said many times she is in favour of gay rights, and says she has gay friends and all and also I have some other friends (all girls) that might be okay with it because we are very close and are kind of open minded.... so I think any of them could be a good option,... but I cant!! Every night when I go to sleep I think to myself "tomorrow I´ll tell her (anyone of them)" but when Im actually there, I just cant, I dont know how to bring the topic up, I dont know how to say it so it isnt weird :confused: But I really want someone to know about it!! at least to be able to talk about it or something. I need help :help: any advice you could give me would be great.

2. pinkclare

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes the best way to bring it up is with a letter. Either handwritten and given to her or sent through an email. That way you get to say it exactly the way you want to without her interrupting and you don't have to worry about steering the conversation towards your coming out. Once she's read it it will be easier to talk about in person.

Good luck!

3. Gallatin

Yeah, I agree with fabuloustodd. If you're too nervous about bringing it up in person, you could try any number of methods - email, letter, text message, etc. Also, if you do want to tell her in person but don't want to make a big deal about it, you could just subtlety throw it into a conversation. For example, if she's talking about a hot guy or something, you could agree that he's hot.