1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Realizing i am Bi and could use some advice..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BettyBoopGuido, Oct 22, 2011.

1. BettyBoopGuido

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Hi All,
    i came out as a lesbian about 2 years ago and i am now realizing that i like both guys and girls and right now i am crushing on one guy and always finding myself checking out girls as well...i am working on accepting this and have to come to realize it doesn't change who i am and not everyone has to know... i am out to a few friends who are supportive and ironically one of them was my first girl crush...who doesn't know she was and i am not telling her over the phone which is the only way i can talk to her as she lives in wisconsin and i live in florida...

i am wondering how to go about meeting other bisexual people and what advice you can give me about accepting it further.... i keep a lot to myself as i don't feel confident coming out to my family cause i don't see them being accepting.... my mom knew i was a lesbian and it was not pretty after- 2 years later and we still don't talk about it....

any advice would be great!!

thanks!

2. BlueFoxfireS8

Hi! :grin:

I had the same kinds of problems you had; my family doesn't really appreciate the topic either but don't day anything awful about it and I also didn't know where to start on the whole 'friends' things. Luckily, I ended up in a class where there's one guy who is openly gay. I found out through him that my school apparently has some kind of gay rights organization but I couldn't be bothered to check it out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

All I have to say is that, try to look around for those kinds of groups around your area; I just got lucky with my situation so no other helpful thing to say. :\