1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Words Unspoken, Feelings broken

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Leo1993, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Leo1993

Leo1993 Guest

So I came out to 5 people..only problem is that they all live in another state, I met them on a game, and they are all also gay. I just felt I should tell someone It has nothing to do with anything I'm posting. (also I told them after my last post because everyone was very helpful on here and i thought it was time. + I wanted to talk about my crush issues and blah blah)

Lately I've been telling myself that I'm going to tell my close friends what I am. I know they will understand because every one of them is 100% supportive of homosexuality. My only problem is that I can't get them alone, the time never feels right and I can't exactly say "I am gay" to them, those three words feel like poison on my tongue. I feel like I can only say "I'm not straight" or "I'm into guys". The whole situation is frustrating me to the max and I feel I'm going to Implode. Sometimes I feel like I should just give up on telling them and forget about my crush and just stay alone forever, after all I feel I'll never be able to tell my family. I'm not brave enough. This is problem #1.

Here is #2.
    So as you read at the top, I have a crush who is gay and out and I'm not. I've been getting mixed signals from him, in my last post I described it as he was trying to get close to me and I accepted, and now I'm not sure whats happening. He will flat out insult me in front of people and the tone of his voice is so harsh I can't tell if it's a joke. Then a bit later it feels like I'm getting all the signs that he likes me too. I sometimes feel like I'm not good enough for him and I feel I should just forget about him and move on.

and #3, don't worry people last one! and it's short!
    So I traced back to when I first started to have a crush on him and I found out it only started when I found out he was gay too. Does this mean I only like him because he is gay and nothing else?
    I'm a mess :confused: :grin:

2. Toneth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok, take a deep breath!
    #1 if you just say you like guys, they will do the math and get gay, it'll be alright.
    #2 actually, just ask him if he likes you, simple as that, he is prolly playing it hot and cold if he does like you, or is just bipolar like that
    #3 does it matter? put yourself out there, see what happens, even if he isn't interested at least then you know for sure and can move on.
    hope I'm not too blunt tonight, best of luck :slight_smile: