1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by firemaker13, Oct 26, 2011.

1. firemaker13

I believe a perfect Guy would be a Guy with no penis. Yes I been hurt before. I just dnt believe it has anything to do with it. I am still attracted to guys but not sexually. Also women, but differently, I dream about women while having sex with a man. Everyone knows I should come out of the closet or I am gay except for me. My parents told me do what makes me happy.:bang:

2. Daisy1

Not totally sure what you're asking Firemaker, (if you're gay even though you don't feel gay?), but I agree that you should do what makes you happy :slight_smile:

Are you attracted to women sexually and emotionally?

3. MommaFrog

I know exactly how you feel! I have come to terms with it. I am emotionally and sexually attracted to women ((I mean come on, curves, attitude, women are just hott, no offense guys i <3 all my guy friends)).

I have been "stright" my whole life, married, had a child, im in the middle of a divorce. I was so programmed to be attracted to men that i ignored the voice inside that was trying to tell me that's not what I wanted, not what made me happy.

The more and more I relax and let me be me, the more I realize I think I'm a lesbian.

I think we are in the same boat. So if you would like to message me, be my guest!