1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i need some help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by firemaker13, Oct 27, 2011.

1. firemaker13

My bf told me tonight I touch like a Guy. I need some advice tonight.my bf told me when I touch him he get scared and gets weirded out.

2. Hidinginalabama

Have you told you bf that your questioning? If so that could be why. I really didnt know that anyone can touch like a gur or a girl.

3. firemaker13

I told him what my councler said, it might be the wrong time or even though be the right time. But I told him. She told either I was gay or transgender.

4. Hidinginalabama

Well what little you have told me it could just be he is freaking out. Something a lot of people do. Its normal is some way. Just give him some time to take every thing in. If he really does like you then he will be there for you when you need it. There is a time and place for every thing even freaking out. This just might be the time that he need to loss it or something. I would like to help you out more but thats all I can think of with what you have written. Again best of luck. :thumbsup:

5. firemaker13

Thank you. At this time we can only talk 30 minutes at time then I have to hang up