1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Valeyard, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Valeyard

I recently (three months ago) came out, and I'm completely comfortable with liking guys. I realized I have since 6th grade. I almost never considered girls, sexually. I noticed cute guys all the time, but I've never been attracted to women. To me, they're just another mind given physical form. Except for one girl. We started dating 5 months ago, and she is the only girl I've ever really liked. She knows I'm bi, and doesn't care that I look at guys.

I'm worried that I'm actually gay, but I'm just hiding it from myself. How can I be sure?

(I probably didn't explain myself too well, so I'll answer any questions anyone has)

2. Rooni321

What makes you feel like that(hiding that you're gay)?
    It is possible that she's the exception to you being possibly gay. But I feel like I'm on track to accidentally labeling you. Anyways Its actually completely up to you and how you feel.
    What draws you to her that's different than other girls?

3. Valeyard

I feel like I'm hiding because I find myself disgusted by the idea of seeing a female naked (except for my girlfriend), but I relish the thought of a guy naked. I find myself frequenting male erotic content more often, and I'm less interested in seeing female content of the same nature.

I don't consciously know why I'm attracted to my girlfriend, other than her personality. She doesn't consider herself particularly beautiful, but I do. I like everything about her. From her personality, to her looks, and everything in between.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you find yourself not just emotionally but sexually attracted to her, I honestly don't see what the problem is. Consider yourself "on the gay side of bi", and let your girlfriend know she's one of the rare exceptions. :slight_smile:

Lex

5. IanGallagher

I find it odd that you stated you don't like girls naked and don't seem them as sexually attractive compared to the way you think about men. Although that does desribe the way I feel abut some guys. So while I lean straight, you miht lean gay or be gay. Bi guys though would find both genders sexually attractive and are just "set off" by guys more or girl more often. Only heard gay guys saying girls "put them off." So, depending on your meaning and extremity o that - you could be more gay or just gay..