1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just a little advice...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nadski, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Nadski

Nadski Guest

hey everyone,
    I'm just looking for a little advice. I've liked this girl since the start of the year and we have become pretty good friends. my close friends (who know i'm bi) say that i'm really obvious with her, as in its obvious that i like her. shes straight (well she says she is) however i get a weird vibe from her sometimes, i dont know whether its me wishing and thinking that she may like girls as well or if its actaully true. to me, it seems like she questioning herself, she gets really uncomfortable when we talk about lesbians or gays and has told me several times that she thinks its "weird" and a bit gross. she also told me that she has kissed a girl once (but when she was drunk).

i swear a couple times she has stared at me and once when we were just messing around with all my friends i grabbed her by the waist and tried to yank her back (coz we were trying to stop her getting something) and she kinda just paused and gave in and didnt say anything. during a horror movie once she asked if she could hold my hand and practically the whole night when we watched the movies she did, i dont know whether she chose to hold my hand over everyone else coz she asked me first or if it meant something else.

its just on going 'hot' then 'cold' actions towards me. my friends keep telling me to get over her and move on but there is always this hope in the back of my mind and ive tried really hard to listen to my friends but i just keep giving in and waiting for something to happen. its been going on since the start of the year and now ive really gotten far and nearly gotten over her, but there is still this feeling that keeps telling me something will happen. at times now i dont feel anything with her anymore, but sometimes i do, its just really confusing and i was wondering have any of you experienced anything similar? or got any advice?

2. lilyoflife

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know this might not help but ignore those feelings and be normal for the moment. whatever will happen will happen, rather you dont freak her out too much and end up losing her as a friend and dont rush things because its easy to make it bad.

3. Nadski

Nadski Guest

yeh that makes sense, im trying not to be obvious about it but sometimes i do it without realising

4. lilyoflife

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hey, how's life, its been a while, how did it go? how is you and your friend?

5. Nadski

Nadski Guest

its been alright :slight_smile: hows yours? nothing ended up happening, i guess it was just another straight crush and now i just think of her as a friend, it took me a while but its all good now, thanks for asking :slight_smile:

6. lilyoflife

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    aaah thats nice. oh those teen days where everything seemed so dramatic and big. im good thanks :grin:

7. Nadski

Nadski Guest

haha that basically sums it up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: good to hear :slight_smile: