1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel like such a worthless piece of **** when it comes to career

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BushHippie, Nov 7, 2011.

1. BushHippie

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have my aspirations and have worked very hard to get them into action but they've been on hold lately for various reasons.

The good thing is the bad thing, these are entrepreneurial and mostly incongruent with conventional jobs. Which I can do well at, but I find mind numbing and try to work so I don't have to put up with that shit and make my own way which I have at times but other times I feel like I'm working so much harder and having less fun than friends & just other people in general who take on crappier jobs and even end up more broke than them.

-as for college I might go back for MYSELF but not to become some doctor, lawyer, whatever because I know my object and can make it happen.

But I don't feel like that right now. I know everyone gets this insecurity, especially self-important assholes like myself that thinks they can run a business better and have a more fulfilling life promoting themselves rather than being a part of larger organization.

I feel like a dumbass dirty redneck with no schoolin' and no class and no one gives a shit about what I have to say because I walk funny and am a bit too spacey/philosophical and get let go out of shitty jobs even if it's just for economical reasons and even if I was ready to leave & try harder anyway. I try to keep my ego out of it but working at shitty no skill jobs just kills my dignity and mood no matter what. Who the hell wants to waste their day for $8 an hour anyway? Once you make $500/hr by some knowledge and luck it's hard to go back, but good luck keeping that up regularly.

Sorry if this makes no sense, just pissed off right now. Don't feel like going out and getting drunk right now and pretending its all good brahhh dont worry about it maaann too tired anyway. And I gotta keep my head up for interviews tomorrow.

2. Zontar

I don't know what else to tell you, but never give up that desire to own a business. It's the only way to go.