1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My (bi) friend is acting weird...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Wolfgirl90, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Wolfgirl90

My friend and I have known each other for a pretty long time. Since coming out, things were fine, but things are getting weird...

Sometimes in the middle of a conversation, she'll just sign off (it just happened again tonight and it hurts my feelings)
    - Sometimes... she's left during an argument.
    When I confronted her about leaving before we worked crap out she got angry and told me to stop acting like I was her lover. ( ***ing ouch.)

She doesn't want to engage with me emotionally like she used to, and gets angry when I call her on it. =/ I dunno what to do. I can't tell her that I'm hurt by her avoidance behavior because it just pisses her off! *throws hands into the air*

:frowning2: It's not like I"m stalking her or text spamming her...

(Random info: She has a boyfriend that she's very serious with)

2. RaeofLite

Well you have to tell her how you feel. Use open ended questions and be honest. Don't be angry right away. Talk to her on the phone or in person. Tell her you miss your friendship and how things used to be and you get the impression that she doesn't want to spend time with you anymore because _____(insert situation or her actions you interpreted here) happens.

If she cannot be mature and tell you what's going on, then you need to back off and let her come to you and tell you what's going on. It hurts, I know. :frowning2: