1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Couldn't sleep one night..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by don29002, Nov 8, 2011.

1. don29002

Yet another post about Matt.

I don't wanna lose him at all. I've lost my dad and grandma so I know how it is. And I get emotional a lot.

I have had dreams about Matt... one night I tossed and turned for 3 and a half hours because I was having visions of him and I couldn't sleep! Seriously!
    So I think he's the one... only bad part is I'm gonna come out to him tomorrow and idk if I should... but I'm afraid he'd be str8 or he wouldn't be into me like I'm into him...

And also in my mind me and him were having a conversation in his car and we were about to kiss but I said I was kinda afraid to do it since I'd never been in love or kissed before..

So do the visions signify him being the one for me?

2. Ianthe

I don't think so, no. Which isn't really to say that he's definitely not the one for you, but the "visions" are just something that happens sometimes when you really like someone. That's what people mean when they say, "I can't stop thinking about you." It doesn't mean the other person will feel the same way.

Frankly, I think you are letting yourself get way too invested in this without any feedback from him. You should definitely come out to him, and if he doesn't react badly, maybe indicate that, you know, you think he's cute. NOT that you think you and he are predestined to be together, that would be a really bad idea.

3. don29002

I'm obviously not gonna tell him "I had a vision about you" or "We should totally be forever" because he'd think I'm doing it to be some stalker who's obsessed with him.
    I want him to know that if he's looking for love he can "look" for me. And EVERY time I see him, I never tell him I'm bi or that I think he's got Clark Gable style charm and he's beautiful.
    That I cannot get out of my mouth, but when the first word comes out I'll be able to tell him the rest.
    I'm just like SWV, "I get so weak to the knees I can hardly speak/I lose all control" (Ugh the 90s music.... best music ever!)