1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some advise

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dykeRus, Nov 11, 2011.

1. dykeRus

dykeRus Guest

Right i'm in an relationship, it's been 6 months (going strong for once). However, i'm seriously scared to kiss her. she's 17 nearly 18 and im 16. could anyone give me some advise in how to come about and kiss her. i know this may sound stupid and im sorry for that, but im in neeedddddd of serious adviseeeeeee :icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im guessing you mean you dont know how to approach it, rather than when you kiss it scares you.

Well do you ever feel a moment when you are really close and looking at each other and you feel like you want to kiss her?? If so then thats probably the best time, somewhere private where its just the 2 of you.

There are a couple of options firstly you can just lean towards her, perhaps stroke her cheek or kiss her cheek and then kiss her, or you can say something like, 'I would really like to kiss you' and then its up to her no shame in asking.

I wouldnt worry about how old either of you are, or how nervous you are, I would imagine that she is thinking similar thoughts herself.

3. dykeRus

dykeRus Guest

Yeah i feeel like that a lot, but i can never seem to get it out of myself.....i egg myself on....but nothing. It's like we both have that moment....but i feel like she wants me to kiss her first....i don't mind that......but we never get time together, we have a friend, who seems to stalk us where ever we go....and every time we have a little moment....he's there in our faces. i've told him many times to give us space but he's not listening to me. I just want to show my girlfriend that i can kiss her without chickening out (like i am doing at the moment).

4. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well perhaps you can just work on it, just get a bit closer to her each time. Depends how touchy, feely you are to start with but perhaps stroke her cheek or cuddle in to her shoulder and progress to a kiss, im sure she would like it.

Has she ever kissed you?

5. dykeRus

dykeRus Guest

No she hasn't, the closet i've got it is a kiss on the cheek....however, is was more near the lips. i'll take your word on it..and i'll work on it.

your sooo much help :slight_smile: thanks sooo much, im glad i've found youuuu :slight_smile:

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Your welcome, if there is anything else we can help with let us know.