1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ugh my life

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kcaz12345, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Kcaz12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hey everyone
    so i have been having a very hard time lately. my bf broke up with me last friday and i got grounded from my bad grades and i told my parentsd that i had a bf so they knew i was gay and didnt wanna believe it, and then i got a bf and now they believe me so i am grounded for like 5 weeks for pead sake i shouldnt even be on here but i think i need to post this it seams like my life is just falling appart and im only 13.but he ment alot to me and by alot i mean alot u know how it feels like when u love someone and if u dont i hope u can somtime so the guy that broke up with me asked me out and i said yes but only because i believe in second chances so i said yes and i couldnt be happier and i love hugging him every day but we just got back to geather we need to wait for kissing but i love him so much all my friends are like aww when they see us hug idk what they will do if they saw us kisssing:kiss: that would be intresting so yea give me ur oppion on my desion

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! (*hug*)

Your life isn't falling apart. I know that it can be hard when someone breaks up with you, but as you said, your are only 13 years old. You will have a number of boyfriends before you will actually find the one. If you are back with him again, take it slow. Don't rush things but rather take your time.

In the meantime, try to get your grades up. You might also want to talk to your parents about your sexuality, not that they have found out that you had/have a boyfriend.

3. Kcaz12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    true true i have talked to them about it and i told them and i came out to basically the whole school and i was the one that told them in the first place that i had a bf and when he broke up with me thats when they found out that i really was gay because when i told them he broke up with me and cried they knew how much he ment too me and now they finally except me for who i am yay and just about everyone excepts me for who i am at school be they know if they make fun of me my friends are going to kick their assesi have kept all my friends and made some new ones so yay idk what i was so concerned about but i am happy and the big part i think i have finally excepted myself of being gay and i love my bf he means the wourld to me so i am so happy that i have someone too focus on iand yea ur right i dont want too rush things i want to keep things at a steady pace thanks for the advice