1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Football game next week, and I might see my crush there.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by don29002, Nov 12, 2011.

1. don29002

So I'm going to a football game--it's a home game--at my school's football field on Thanksgiving.
    I'm gonna ask my friend/crush Matt if he wants to go, so we can be closer and since he's my crush and I think he's interested in me.
    And I'd love to hang out with him. Thus, I see this as an opportunity.
    Also, it's not just gonna be me and him. Tabitha from the Andrew incident WILL be there, along with my friend in college and my friend Cecelia from my computer class.
    And Cecelia said she'd come to support me since I told her I'm inviting Matt :slight_smile:
    And C isn't a backstabber like Tabitha, and she's someone I can trust.

Also the game is on Thanksgiving at 6:30 at night. And because of DST, I now hate night. Even more than at regular EST since I live an hour from New York.

So should I tell Matt how I feel about him at the game, or at the movies? Matt and I are gonna go to the movies on the 20th. But I was thinking of bringing my friend Olivia, who I told about Matt and she wants to come--since we haven't seen each other in 2 years, we used to be close friends.

Thoughts?
    And also what should I do while at the movies? (And the game too lol)

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! You might want to take a break from it all for a little while. I have this funny feeling that Matt is going to be Andrew and drama round number 2.

Why not figure out things first? I.e. how to become less obsessed, self-loathing and clingy. It might give you a better perspective on life in general.

3. don29002

Well I at least wanna invite him so if he comes we can be friends. And so I can get out the house, even though I'm going nonetheless.
    And also Matt has been affectionate to me... it's in my old posts.
    Also I'm listening to the song "Brother" by Amy Winehouse and it reminds me of Andrew. "Brother/There are some things I can't say to your face" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    "How can I expect you to understand/When you live life like your soaring through" :grin:
    Describes my former crush so well.
    All he wanted was to be cool, and have that "I'm so badass" attitude..