1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hate that someone is handsome

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kylegf2011, Nov 12, 2011.

1. kylegf2011

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just wanted to see if anyone here has been through this. I have 2 sisters, so they talk about guys alot. But I hate it when they go nuts for a cute guy. Like they start saying "he is soo hot! and SOOO cute!! he is on of the hottest guys I know!!" I dont know why but it really gets me mad, Im thinking in my head, yea he is very hot, but I get angry with them for talking about him, I dont know why but it really bothers me. :dry: Has this ever happened to you?

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! I never really experienced what you have, but when that happens, or when my sister mentions someone who is cute, I usually join in and mention what I think about the guy! :slight_smile:

The fact that it bothers you when your sisters talk freely about guys they find cute or hot, could very well be an indication that a part of you really would like to join and be free to voice your opinions. Have you ever had the thought: wish I could have just said that?

3. insidehappy

insidehappy Guest

no doesnt happen to me.