1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kcaz12345, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Kcaz12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hey everyone its me Zack again
    i am confused i think im gay but am unsure i know i like boys because i have a beutiful bf and love him to death so i need your help trying to figure out my sexuality i like who i am and i love my bf but when isee a girl u kno they might be cute or funny but not HOT like my bf so please help:help::help::icon_redf:bang::bang::confused:

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Even though you have a boyfriend and are in love, you can still have emotional attractions to girls. We even can have different levels of attractions, emotional and physical, to different people.

Finding others cute and funny is okay. If you see a girl on the street, or among your circle of friends and think she is cute and want to ask her out, then you might want to take a step back and think about your feelings and attractions.

You know you love your boyfriend, you are attracted to him and find him hot. This is the most important part.

Try not to over think or analyse things either. Try to follow your instincts and feelings. If something feels right, go for it.

3. Kcaz12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yea i have never really felt really attracted to girls but i mean my bf is my whole life he is my whole world hes what i think about all day and i cant wait till tomarrow to hug him tomorrow i love him with all my heart and any girl that i have"liked" i only liked them for what they did not who they were but my bf i love him he means the world to me so tell me do u think im bi or gay i mean im only 13

4. addie88

so. it looks to me like you really like guys, and you know it. which means that you're probably not straight. 13 is young, yes, but we usually know the truth deep inside of us at a very young age. i think it's pretty safe to say that you're gay. but if your feelings change, and you happen to like a girl, don't let a label stop you: we figure out our sexualities and find labels solely to understand who we want to be with for the rest of our lives. but in this situation, i think that, even though you're only 13, you know who you want to be with. you know what's inside.

5. Kcaz12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yea I guess ur right and I do kno who I wanna be with the guy that I'm with I want him to b my soul mate but I can tell that aint gonna happen thanks for the advice