1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lonley :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by chris211, Dec 11, 2007.

1. chris211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lately Ive been feeling kinda lonely about having no one to talk to about gay stuff Irl i have been looking for someone near me thats gay (my age) like a Bf but sadly there is no gay Where I live

What Can I do :icon_sad:

2. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

I'm in the same boat. I'm sure there is plenty of gay ppl my age here in NYC but i guess our paths aren't ment to cross. I guess i just tell my gay stuff to my friends online. And if you ever wana talk PM me or AIM. =]

3. Kovax14

Kovax14 Guest

that is a tough situation :frowning2: in the absence of speaking to people in person though, this is a great community, so I would remain active here and try to make friendships with EC members.

and latinokid---are you right in NYC? have you thought about joining a gay youth group perhaps as a way of meeting other LGBT people and having that sense of community? I occasionally go with my boyfriend and our lesbian friend to this group in a nearby town and it is always an interesting time. im sure that there are several groups like that in NY if you look around

4. chris211

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ive been depressed about not meeting someone ive been doing low quality school work,not sleep,not eating ive been so sad lately :frowning2:

5. Urman

Urman Guest

same here i live in new york also but the area i live in there are not that many gays or anyone who wants to have a bf

6. Nicknikko

i agree:icon_wink

7. CrimsonThunder

Poor Chris, never know. Tomorrow is another day and that guy might just walk alone. :wink: Keep your eyes out.

8. Jim1454

Yes - just keep posting here until something better comes along!

At age 13, your world is pretty small - so remember that you won't be lonely forever! It's just that right now, your options are pretty limited. But soon you'll be able to drive, or you'll go away to college, then move for work, live on your own. The world really opens up for you over time.

9. Urman

Urman Guest

Very true rather then me lol im 18 and lonely

10. Jim1454

Everything is relative! I'm 18x2!!! So the same still applies for you! Give it time. In the mean time, make the best of things. Do stuff that you like to do. Do things that you can do by yourself or with friends - things that don't 'require' a bf. You're future bf will be out there doing the same kind of thing, because he's perhaps lonely and unattached as well!

11. Urman

Urman Guest

True i mean i kinda want a relationship

12. Leon481

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know what you mean. The place where I live is made up of disjointed, spread out communities. The only places where people really intermingle are at church and school. I'm out of school and church isn't exactly a great place to meet other gay people, so I don't really have a lot of options. I make do and I'm usually content with what I do have in my life, but it still gets lonely sometimes.

13. Urman

Urman Guest

People in my school hates gays,bi's so i always have to act straight there is allot of gay bashing going on at my school its really bad so ya i really don't know im just lonely