1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sad:(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kcaz12345, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Kcaz12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    oh everyone at school is making fun of me because i have not had my first kiss yet:icon_redf and i really wanna i just want a bf that will kiss me i feel that i am ugly and no one wants to kiss me because i am ugly :frowning2: everyone give me your oppion please:kiss::icon_sad::bang::icon_redf:help::tears:

2. addie88

i know plenty of awesome people that haven't had their first kiss yet. it's really not that big of a deal-- those kids are making fun of you because they have insecurities, and they wanna tease someone else before somebody gets the chance to tease them. and you're not ugly-- i don't even need to see you to know that. and this may sound totally cliche but it's what on the inside that matters. :slight_smile:

3. Kcaz12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    aww thanks

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't let them get to you, they are just trying to bring you down. Don't rush things for yourself because of this.

5. Ianthe

I have not had my first kiss yet, and I am 32.

Still, I don't really want to kiss someone just so I can say I have. I mean, my first kiss doesn't have to be perfect, or an expression of true, eternal love--but I would like it to at least be the result of genuine mutual interest. I mean, I want both me and the person I'm kissing to want the kiss for it's own sake.

And it's not because you're ugly. It's far more likely the result of shyness, lack of confidence, and being uncomfortable about your sexuality.

I mean, how many people are there that know you want to kiss them?

6. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didnt have my first kiss until I was 26 dont worry about it. It doesnt make you ugly or anything.

7. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As everyone is pointing out here, first kisses (or first anything) come at various times. There's nothing to be worried about if your story doesn't match the "typical" story that everyone assumes is normal.

I was 20 when I had my first kiss, and I don't regret that it took until that age at all. As I've discovered afterwards, I actually beat a lot of people to that particular point. Besides, my first kiss was with my first boyfriend, and quite frankly I think that beats "I kissed someone I didn't like in school so that people would stop teasing me." Wait until YOU are ready for it and it comes along - you'll enjoy it more that way anyway. :slight_smile:

8. Vesper

I'm 26 and haven't had my first kiss. There is no age by which you have to get your first kiss, or your first date, or your first boyfriend. It's upsetting that those other boys are making fun of you for this, but what do they know? Don't let them project their insecurities onto you.

9. Kcaz12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    there is only one guy and that is my bf

---------- Post added 18th Nov 2011 at 01:07 PM ----------

thanks everyone you kno wahats so funny is that this kid i kno when i was in the hall with my bf said aww look at those two FAGS i almost fliped him off but there was a teacher and a camera right there so i didnt