1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

four-month check in

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by redstormrising, Nov 17, 2011.

1. redstormrising

So, in a few days I'll have been here exactly four months -- and in that time, my life has certainly changed for the better!! When I first signed up, I had just come to the realization that I like girls, through a very twisted situation at work involving my manipulative and generally evil then-boss. I was stressed out to the max -- working full-time while trying to study for the NY and NJ bar exams, and with that boss trying to sabotage me at every turn. I remember crying quite literally for an entire day, a couple days before finding EC and signing up here.

Fast forward to the present, I am out to the people who matter, in a new job where I work harder and longer but am MUCH happier, attend PFLAG meetings and have made friends there, am actively seeking a gf, and -- despite the tremendous upheaval and distractions in my life while studying -- have passed both the NY and NJ bar exams!!

Things are looking up, and I just wanted to thank everyone here who has helped me along the way. Even the people I have never interacted with, thank you for sharing your stories and experiences, because that is often the greatest help :icon_bigg

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    congrats, glad life is getting better for you.

where is that....oh there it is :thumbsup:

3. Vesper

Huge congrats on all of your accomplishments!

4. Gallatin

Congratulations! Awesome job on passing the bar exams, and I'm glad that things are looking up for you! :slight_smile: