1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by firemaker13, Nov 18, 2011.

1. firemaker13

I asked my girl out. And wanted to talk to her mom any family member. And she said are you interested in her too. You know she bi and single. What do I supposed to, please give me any advice

2. Ianthe

The bolded sentence does not make any sense to me; I seriously have no idea what you are trying to say there.

Tell me if this is right: You asked a girl out. Someone (either you or the girl) wanted to talk to her mom. Then the girl asked, "Are you interested in my mom, too? You know she is bi and single."

I have no idea what your question is, really. And we don't know if the girl said yes or no when you asked her out.:confused:

3. diniesaur

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Also, if Ianthe is correct, how old is the girl you asked out? This might shed some light on the situation.

4. firemaker13

Angel is 25 and she said yes. She said yes. I wanted to talk to angel mom just to be supportive. Then angel said are you interested in my mom she's bi and single. I just wanted some feedback

5. diniesaur

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's really, really strange. I have no idea why that would happen.

6. Ianthe

Tell Angel that you are interested in her, not her mother, and you just want to get to know her mother to be supportive of her.

Angel may have heightened insecurities about people being interested in her because she is transgender (which I remember from another thread). Perhaps she thinks that you are really interested in her mother, and are just using her as a way to get to know her mom.

How was Angel acting when she suggested you might want to go out with her mother? Was she upset?

Did you ask her why she thought that?

7. firemaker13

Yes angel was upset. I tryed asking her why thought and there was no answer