1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

what do i do about liking her or not?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lucas52, Nov 18, 2011.

1. lucas52

lucas52 Guest

So i have this best friend that i see at school everyday that knows everything about me.
    I talk to her everyday. and in the morning its like we are just friends but in the afternoon i act like i like her (by the way i look at her and tease her and try to get closer to her). All of our friends think i like her. and she said she would kiss me back if i liked her and kissed her. and i have almost kissed her a few times. But the things that are the downside of that are i don't know if i like her or not, she isn't allowed to date, and the one thing that is like a punch in the stomach is that she said that she might like my best friend sam. I don't know if i like her or not but should i tell her, not tell her, do nothing about it , or just kiss her and see was happens?

2. diniesaur

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't know much about things like this, but the way you described how her liking Sam as like a punch in the stomach makes me think you have at least some feelings about her.

3. orlaith

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I agree...the punch in the stomach feeling tells it all! Talk to her and see what happens :slight_smile: good luck!

4. lucas52

lucas52 Guest

but what do I do about her not being able to date?

5. Silver Sparrow

Hi. Do you know why she isn't able to date? Do her parents disapprove of her dating at our age (I'm 13 as well), or is there another reason. If there is a logical reason that she is allowed to date, such as age, then you could wait. Also, ask if they would be against you going out in a group, as that is what a lot of kids my age are doing. But no matter what you do, I would NOT advise for you two to go out behind her parents backs', because if they somehow found out, that would be bad.
    Hope all goes well!

6. lucas52

lucas52 Guest

I think its because she has a overprotective dad and i can wait for her because she isn't allowed to date till she is 18. And if we went out in a group her father would not let her go with us unless there was a parent around at all times watching us.