1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crises

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by firemaker13, Nov 19, 2011.

1. firemaker13

Hi everyone. I was wondering if it possible if u can be born a female and still mtf. My mom told me and everyone I was born a boy even though the birth certificate saids female. I having identity crises. Please I need help on this

2. Mogget

Sometimes when someone is born with ambiguous genitalia, parents will have a surgeon modify their child's genitals so that they look like a vulva. This could have happened to you.

3. just b urself

why didnt ur mom tell u what happened?

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd say the first thing is to ask very specifically what your mom means by "you were born a boy." Was it ambiguous genetalia, as Liam suggests, or something else?

If for some reason she won't discuss it, you could try and get hold of your medical records from childhood, assuming you know your pediatrician or treating hospital/medical group. Without more explanation about exactly what your mom means, we can't really deduce anything with any degree of certainty.

5. firemaker13

All my said was the doctor said I was boy then she said then the remarked the birth certificate as a girl.