1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by firemaker13, Nov 21, 2011.

1. firemaker13

I asked out a mtf, she said yes. Then I asked her for some space. I don't know what to do anymore. I told here I was still in the closet. Can someone give me advice

2. Ianthe

Ok, you asked out Angel, the MtF, and then something weird happened when you wanted to meet her mom. She seemed to think you really wanted to go out with her mom instead of her or something. Did that ever get clarified? What was the deal with that?

So, now you've told Angel that you really want some space, because you are still in closet. Am I getting all that right?

But I don't really understand what your question is. You want to know what to do about what, exactly? You've told the girl to back off. Is she not backing off? What do you want to happen, that isn't happening? Do you really want to go out with her, but you're just scared?

I can't advise you about what to do next without knowing what your goal is, what you want to happen.