1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just writing

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yeahyeah, Nov 21, 2011.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

My boyfriend and I broke up two fridays ago :c so I feel like crying a lot of times in the day. We are ok, we didn't end up bad. The thing is that yesterday at 3:00 am I was going to bed and that is the worst moment of the day (going to bed) cause I start thinking a lot about everything related to this event. I felt so much sadness and I started to cry in silence at first but in some moment I kinda sobbed strong. I heard the door opening and I knew it was my sister so I turned so she couldn't see me crying. She lay down next to me and hugged me. She was like: ohh please don't cry, what happened, hey please :c She kinda cried too. I didn't want her to feel sad and cry because she saw me like that. May be she knows the reason why I was crying but we didn't talked about it today. I wanted to say to her that everything was ok but I just didn't mention anything. I guess she knows that I'm ok because I was normal today. Hope she doesn't feel sad or anything.

2. hiddenxrainbows

Aww, I'm sorry that you're having a hard time, yeahyeah. Breaking up definitely isn't easy.

I don't think you should feel so guilty about your sister worrying about you, though. I'm glad you have someone who cares for you so much, that they'd cry with you and be worried and sad. Don't feel sad or guilty over it. You should feel glad that you have a sister like that. And if you're having a bit of a hard time right now, maybe you should go to her and talk about how you're feeling and stuff. Because obviously, she cares about you and wants to help. And while she might be sad and worrying about you, I'm sure she'd feel better if you went to her with your problems and let her try to help, as opposed to just pushing her aside and hiding things from her. I think she'd be more hurt about you being distant and trying to hide these things from her.