1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to but I don't want to :C

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yeahyeah, Nov 22, 2011.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

My boyfriend and I recently broke up and I'm really sad about this :C I miss him so much and I've been crying a lot these days. Few days ago I was thinking in all of this and then I thought in moving out of my house to another city. I'm in collage and there (the other city) is the same thing that I'm studiying in my actual city. I want this because I want to be with myself for a while because as I said I'm really sad and I feel that I can't be like this in the house with my parents and siblings :c but at the same time I don't because I would be futher away from my boyfriend (I don't like to say ex) He is already in another city but the one I want to go is even further from his. Other thing why I'm not sure about this is that I keep imagining that he one day could say lets back together... :C that would be great u.u
    I wanted to spend Christmas with him :C :C

2. Chandra

Break-ups are always hard. I'm sorry that you're hurting. (*hug*)

If I were you, I wouldn't make a decision about moving just yet. It's a big step to take, and you are probably being overly influenced by your emotions right now. I can understand what you're saying about how hard it is to deal with being so sad while your family's around, but moving away and isolating yourself from everyone you know might not be the best thing for you right now either.

Give it some time. As much as you're hurting right now, you will eventually start to feel better, and then you can make a more clear-headed decision about your living arrangements.