1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Luckkyyyyyy!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sethrowe, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Sethrowe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There is this guy in my class i have suspected of being gay from the beginning of the year. Two days ago he texted me and said do you want to go to the movies Friday with Rachel and I? (Rachel is some girl in th class). So i though mabey he invited me for a date and rachel so it wouldn't be so obvious. So i started texting him, I tried to get him to tell me that he was gay but he was imposssible to crack. I just gave in I told him and he said he was gay too!!!! Hes like one of the cutest guys in the school by far and I'm freaking out. i don't know what to do at the movies!

2. Aeon Magus

Hello, Sethrowe.

First of all, congrats on coming out to someone. :grin: Second, this guy didn't know that you were gay when he invited you along to the movies with him and Rachel, so it's possible that he did not intend for it to be a date. I don't mean do crush your hopes, as there certainly is some in the situation.
    When you get to the cinema, calm yourself and don't fidget, don't act all weird, like "Omg, I want you"-kind of weird. Just be yourself and you'll be fine. :thumbsup:

3. omgnoway

omgnoway Guest

Haha that is kind of lucky. What would've happened if he said he was straight? lol awkward..