1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I hate to whine and complain but...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MommaFrog, Nov 25, 2011.

1. MommaFrog

I have hit a fairly bad low...

I am tired of being alone, not meaning I am dying for a relationship, but literally alone. I have a few friends I see maybe once every two or three weeks. I have my daughter, whom is only 6 months old and therefore cannot exactly sustain communication, and my mother and step-father, whom are both impossible to talk to about things that are bothering me...

I am tired of running into people at walmart and being told what a bad person I am, what a horrid mom I am, and called a slut, skank, whore, cunt, bitch, and/or tramp. My (soon-to-be-ex-)husband goes around town and tells people I was cheating on him, I slept around, I won't let him see his daughter, and so many other hateful things that are simply not true, and people believe him! Then these people approach me and do nothing but talk down to me and belittle me and it HURTS! the worst part is I can't even defend myself, because my attorney wants me to keep my mouth shut so I can say I don't go around town talking bad about him!

I have to deal with my daughter going to his house for 6 hours at a time. She comes back filthy, smelly, her diaper soaking wet, hungry, crying, and clingy. She shouldn't have to go thru that! It's killing me!

My mother won't even let me out of the house without my hair and makeup being done. There's days I just don't want to do any of that, but if I want to leave the house I have to.

My step-dad constantly makes remarks about me having an attitude and tells me how to feed, bathe, clothe etc my daughter. Also tells me "I told you so" about my ex....

I told the woman I love, months ago mind you, that I love her and at the time she said she just wanted to be friends. I said ok, and thought we had moved on. Today she brings it up again, and again says "I just want to be friends, nothing more..." why would she bring that up? I had done nothing to indicate that I did not understand her the first time...

On top of that I am, oddly, having feelings for a GUY.... a GUY!!!!! WTF!!!!!

help?

2. WydenEmmie

Out Status:
    A few people
    Though I can't really offer any advice... (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

3. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It will be okay (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

4. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    i am so sorry that you ex-husband has done this to you..

Also, I really can't offer any advice, but I have had the surprise of suddenly being attracted to a man. It can be really hard.

Just hang in there (*hug*)

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What are the odds that you can get the hell out of Dodge? Because I don't see much reason to stick around...

Lex

6. MommaFrog

Legally I cannot move without the courts permission... plus I have no $$$ and no where to go... :bang:

I gotta get my degree and a job, hopefully then I can get out, but that's over 2 years away.... :tears:

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Eyes on the prize, then.

Your attorney says you shouldn't talk smack about the ex. Did you tell him about how he's doing the same to you, such that people are responding? Are you documenting the child coming home from his place in such lousy shape? Taking pictures with your cell phone or what not? This may swing things back to your favor.

Lex

8. Aielar

Yeah, you should report the rumors your ex is spreading to your attorney: slander and defaming of character is a criminal offense, I'm pretty sure. As Lex suggested, document the neglect your ex has been doing to your child. The guy sounds like he belongs in jail, if he's neglecting his child like that.

9. MommaFrog

I document everything, and my attorney is aware of things said to me.

As far as him deserving to be in jail, well, he may be before too long.

10. Vesper

I hate to hear that you're having to deal with so much ugliness right now. I wish I could help more, but all I can offer is a (*hug*).