1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crushin on 2 people at the same time.... what's a bi girl to do? advice please!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BettyBoopGuido, Nov 25, 2011.

1. BettyBoopGuido

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Hi all,
    this may get kinda long but I am wondering if anyone has been here before? i realized i am bi after 2 years of thinking i was a lesbian and now i am crushing on both a guy and a girl.. the girl is someone i have known for awhile and she is the main person who made me realize i wasn't straight... she lives in wisconsin and we have been friends on and off for awhile and i find myself thinking about her and i used to think of her before i went to bed- haven't done that lately, but i used to. she knows i am gay but that i'm not bi- and she doesn't know that i have liked her for soo freaken long- it has been about 3 years or so...

then there is J-who i work with. he is adorable, and gives me butterflies when i see him and it can get hard at work cause my kids told him i liked him last year and my boss tried to set us up last year but i was taking time for myself after and didn't do anything... he is religious and my concern about that is i don't know how accepting he would be if he knew i was bi and we both liked each other...i have talked to him some, but not much and i get the feeling he likes me too.. i find him smiling at me and he makes excuses to talk to me sometimes and i just get the feeling we both like each other. it is awkward when we run into each other sometimes and i do catch him staring at me and it seems like he makes a point of coming around where i am at the same time each day...

so what i am wondering i guess is, has this happened to anyone before and what advice could you give me? i like both of them and as far as i know, they don't know... i have never had 2 crushes before and just wondering what now?

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why not date the guy to start out with? Not because I'm emphasizing the straight relationship or anything, but simply because he actually lives in the same town as you. Do be careful of workplace relationships, though. (One standard way to look at them is this - "If this goes south, how will it impact my work environment?")

Lex

3. BettyBoopGuido

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I see what you are saying... we both work at the same school and he comes and takes my kids to computer lab and last year the kids told him i liked him- they had him confused with someone i did like... so this year i downplay when the kids ask me and it's been this year that i realized i have a crush on him and would like to talk to him but a few of the people who tried to help my boss set us up are friends of his and i feel weird eating lunch with all of them and want the chance to talk to him alone and not without an audience...