1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't even get it.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Koll, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Koll

.. For the past someodd months, all of my friends have left me..

D hasn't...

And today we were supposed to spend time together.. He said he'd be here at one.. And he wasnt.. at 3:00 I texted and asked where he was .. "Getting soandso a new phone".. OK, cool.. 5:00 Dude where the hell are you.. And he snaps and gives me the shitty treatment. Tells me he's not coming over if I'm pissy and has been ignoring me since. Didn't text me "Love you, goodnight" like he normally does...

.. What the hell? :/ Why could he be so pissed off. Anyone have.. any idea?

#1 Koll, Nov 25, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No.

Send him an e-mail, or FB message. It'd be very easy (and probably justified) to play the victim here, but that's doubtful to get you the response you want. Instead, try to find out what's going on. "Hey - you sounded pretty upset yesterday when I texted to find out why you were late. Is everything OK?"

Lex

3. Koll

Sounds reasonable.. He's been having family issues for a while.. Maybe something went down..

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's almost always something like that. These things have a way of spreading outward. Let it end with you. If you respond with concern, he'll be far more likely to be apologetic and let you know what's up.

Lex