1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know what this means?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Owen, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

This was a dream I had a while ago, and I was lucky enough to write down all the details.

Here's what I remember: I was in a car with a kid I know from school sitting next to me in the middle seat. He's one of the kids I've suspected of being gay. We were in Spanish 1 together in my freshman year, but we never talked to each other. In the dream, my mom was driving. The kid and I were sitting on our sides, facing each other, occasionally glancing at each other, and not talking to each other. I also thought he was gay in the dream, but I didn't know how to act on that thought.

After a while, he must have realized we were both thinking the same thing. He half grabbed and half held my hand. The movement to my hand was aggressive, but the intent behind it was benevolent. I was slightly surprised, but I didn't pull away, because I know that if he was doing this because he liked me, he'd pull away first. After a second, he was still holding my hand, so I looked away from my hand and into his eyes. We both smiled and I got a whole bunch of warm-fuzzies compounded with a few butterflies in my stomach. These feelings lasted for quite some time. I actually felt the feelings of being in love.

Some more stuff happened after that, but I can't remember it very well. I know that this dream is different from any other dreams I've had because it felt so real. I was actually disappointed when I woke up because I realized that it didn't happen. Also, in most of my dreams, my viewpoint on the action is that of a spectator. Even if I'm in the dream, I'm usually watching myself. But in this dream, my viewpoint was my own, which made it all the more realistic.

Anyone have any idea what this dream means?

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sounds kind of like you've been thinking of a relationship with this guy and it just manifested in your dreams.

3. jocr92

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i agree with becky. you obviously like this guy. i have had a few dreams myself that come true. my friend, sean is gay and well, i few weeks before, i had this simple dream of a note that said im gay and his picture. soon enough, his friend texted me and told me he was and his other friend told me that he was and well... i was freaked out.

sometimes, dreams come true and your brain is just odd like that. id love to explain more, but im not in that mindset of discussing issues like these, maybe later i would love to get into more detail about the mind and how fascinating it is :grin: