1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting to question my orientation

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Hana Solo, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I joined EC for my cross dressing boyfriend. But its made me think. For like two years I've been having fantasies when I masturbate about being tied up by girls. Its always girls. I never see them but I just know. I just pushed them aside. But now I'm thinking about that. I always thought I was straight. But now I'm starting to question that. I've never been actually attracted to a girl I know, but when I try to change my fantasy to a man it doesn't work and always ends up being a girl again. Yes, I find men attractive and do love my bf and all and he does excite me so I know I like men too-

But growing up in a strong Christian household I've always been taught that girls having feelings for girls is wrong. I rely on God, he's taken me through my hardest times and I know I can't get through life without him now. I am a proud Christian, but I'm confused. Help!

2. Jade Fox

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is all opinionated but I think Religion seems to affect how people think when it comes down to their sexuality. God will love you, regardless of who you love. If you end up loving both girls and boys, it does not change the fact that you're a good person. Whatever happens, be strong. I wish you many great things in the future <3.

3. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am sure it wouldn't matter to the boyfriend if you turned out to be bi. Think about it. What level on the kinsy scale are you? 1 is mostly hetrosexual with the occasional homosexual thought, 2 is mostly hetrosexual with more homosexual thoughts than 1. 3 is equally bisexual.

4. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Whether I do or not there's no point dwelling on it I suppose. If something more happens well I'll know there's something more to it. If not then there isn't. Thanks guys :slight_smile:

5. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No problem. I love helping people.