1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinking back into a depressed state of mind.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jessica816, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Jessica816

Tonight should be a happy night, I'm over at my bestfriends helping her and her lady friend decorate for the holidays. Yet its making me feel rather down and depressed, almost jealous. I have no one to spend the holiday with since I'm single, and I'm feeling like the third wheel. The holidays are the worst for me, there when I feel the most alone, it also brings up my deep rooted daddy issues....I just want to scream and cry all at once...I finally get to a good place in my head and then I sink back into a depression thats so hard to snap out of.

2. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Sorry that you are feeling that way (*hug*)

Try to stop yourself from getting too deep in the depression. Hang out with single friends more, volunteer during the holidays or do anything else that might make you feel better. You can do it! :slight_smile:

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depression is no fun, I can understand that. But sinking back into depression is always hard, especially when you get in too deep. If it's making you jealous to be around a friend who is in a relationship, maybe you need to hang out with a group of single friends or at least some single people so you aren't feeling that way.

4. Jessica816

Thank you both for the reply, I'm slowly pulling myself out of that dark place. It's not easy but what in life is easy? Lol