1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship Questioning

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bryan176, Nov 30, 2011.

1. bryan176

Ok guys heres whats going on, I was in a relationship with this guy and i really like him but it was kinda fast after he told me he was gay he asked me out and i said yes. It started out pretty good then i began to avoid him. We then talked and have stepped back and began to get to know each other as friends then go into a relationship. Now I have trouble trusting him with certain secrets but I know i can with in time. Then there is this other guy he is a lot more femine but for some reason i feel that i can trust him a lot more, plus he likes me but my current BF(kinda) go to me before he did. If i seem to trust him a little more dose this mean i should possible go out with him instead of the other guy i am kinda seeing. Really lost here.

2. WSPXRT

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Are you attracted to this new person or just feel more comfortable? If you go for him solely out of comfort you will likely get bored.

3. bryan176

Well i think he's cute and i could picture myself with him, but not a big attraction. he is a very interesting person he is an artist like me, he draws and paints, while i create movies and thats something that i like about him.

4. WSPXRT

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    See if you can say the same things now about your other guy and then you have your answer. It's hard to beat true connection. Being in denial most of my life and trying to be with women, I havent been able to find that. Hopefully that will change soon.

5. bryan176

Thanks for the advice looks like i half to do some soul searching.

6. Mad Man L

If you're not attracted to the guy who you trust more, you're not attracted to him. He may work well as a close friend, but not as a relationship.

But I would recommend working on establishing more trust with your BF - he should be the one you go to most, really.

7. bryan176

We kinda stepped back and are going to work on getting to know each other as friends first so that way i can trust him more. Now a little about me I have a hard time trusting people i always have and always will. SO trusting my current BF(somewhat) is really hard I want to open up to him but i can't at this moment. But this other guy has broken through all my barriers with me just talking to him. I have no clue why