1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need support...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ccarlso9, Dec 2, 2011.

1. ccarlso9

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    A few people
    i kinda need support. im 17 and am just starting to have feelings for people, and it tends to be guys; where do i go from here?

sorry if its too much on a first time note lol :slight_smile:

2. LeCiel389

Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess, that if you've just started to have feelings for people and that it's guys, then maybe you're not straight? But you could try experimenting with a guy you're interested in who also likes guys to make sure :slight_smile:

3. Aeon Magus

Hello, Ccarlso9, and welcome to EC. :slight_smile:

It's not "too much" at all. If you ever need advice, it's best to ask. Your feelings tend to lean towards guys. Do you have feelings towards girls as well? You'll have to figure out which gender you prefer over the other, or if you have feelings for both (not a bad thing). I cannot push you towards an orientation and tell you that is who you are, you'll have to come to your own conclusion and only then can the advice start rolling in to help you along your path.
    As LeCiel389 said, you could try experimenting (with a guy or girl, whichever you feel more comfortable with). That doesn't mean you have to go "all the way" to determine your orientation. Kissing, holding hands, cuddling - all these actions also produce feelings, and that's what'll be your indicator.

Go figure yourself out.
    Hope to hear more from you.

AM.