1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soul Search

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bryan176, Dec 2, 2011.

1. bryan176

This is a continuing from the thread of relationship questioning i posted the other day. So here we have Henry Who is kinda by Boyfriend but not really then we have lets say Mark who is a guy who is kinda interested in my and me in him as well. I no longer enjoy the company of Henry and kinda get irritated with him when we hang out that and i don't trust him a lot. But Mark on the other hand I feel more comfortable around him, like him a lot and trust him more and don't get irritated when he's around me. So does it seem that I like Mark more then Henry? I feel like that I should be dating Mark rather then Henry, Any Advice tips or sugestions?

2. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Personally, I don't have any experience with this sort of thing at all but I have to wonder just what kind of relationship you do have with Henry since you say he's 'kinda my boyfriend'. Have you two established whether your relationship is serious or not? Because it sounds rather vague and it's hard to know what to suggest about it not knowing either way.

3. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you kinda answered your question right there hun...

4. bryan176

It started out as a normal relationship but then we back off because I felt like I wasn't ready. So we where like friends but a little more.

5. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you both have backed off from your relationship, if not actually taking a break or having broken up, I have to go along with Revan and say that it sounds like you know who you want to be with. :slight_smile: