1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Haircut

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pace e amore, Dec 5, 2011.

1. pace e amore

I'm getting a haircut today and i'm bored with the traditional caesar cut. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. just b urself

well,i have a thing for the "justin bieber" haircut but ik u probally wouldnt like that so im sorry.it might help if i knew what u looked like,u know?

3. commandZ

I'm partial to a shaved head. Best part is people always want to rub it... and it's low maintenance!

4. Homo Novus

Have you considered leaving the top slightly longer than the sides? That way you can do all sorts of fun stuff, like style it forwards or spike it or rock a fauxhawk, or punk it up. That's how I get mine cut. Though I'm female, so you might not want to take my advice. LOL. *shrug* Do whatever you think looks good.

5. insidehappy

insidehappy Guest

i suggest getting a fashion magazine and tearing out pages of hairstyles you like. then take top 3 to a stylist and ask them which one would look good on you with your face shape and have them duplicate.

6. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Get an undercut. Google some of them. They're really trendy right now and low-maintenance. People are calling it 'The Hitler Youth' because it's basically a modernized version of their hair. This is what some of them look like.

[​IMG]

It's basically shaved on the back and sides and then left a few inches long on top. You can style it a million different ways. I have something similar and I get compliments on my hair all the time. Obviously you're going to have to let it grow out some, but if you decide to go for it just let your stylist know and let him/her take it from there.

7. pace e amore

Thanks for all the suggestions, i love the undercut but yea, my hair isn't nearly long enough for that. I absolutely love fauxhawks and have always wanted one. Thanks for all your suggestions, i really appreciate it.