1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Met a hot guy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by gonecountry, Dec 5, 2011.

1. gonecountry

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ok so earlier this year, i met this guy and he's gay and out and i'm gay and not out but we'd see each other when we'd both be out on the weekend and we'd say hi once or twice and then i saw him again at this party on saturday and we talked for a little, he greeted me with a hug which i was glad about although it could have jsut been the alcohol. anyway, the next morning he posts on my fb wall about a funny thing that happened and i was thinking really hard of something good to comment with and i wrote something that was really stupid but i didn't wanna wait too long:bang:. so now i'm looking for a way to keep these lines of communication open. i know he thinks i'm cute cuz a mutual friend told me so. but i have no classes with him or anything and the semester's almost over and i wanna talk to him again before we both go home for break. help?? pleaasseee!

2. Azza

Well you could try just starting a conversation with him, maybe mention something that happened at the party and take it from there. You also said you had mutual friends, maybe you could organize some event and get him invited to it? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're talking. Just keep talking. Say "It was good to see you at the party on Saturday." Maybe float a suggestion. "I was planning on going to see (movie)/going to the art exhibit/going to the hockey game this weekend. Would you have any interest in going along with me?"

Lex

4. insidehappy

insidehappy Guest

ok, im lost here.. he hugs you, you know he is gay, he posts on your fbook wall, you post back, you like him, you know he thinks you're cute. what are you waiting for? just send him a private message (dont put stuff on the walls ok) and say it was great seeing him again, give him your number, and let him know if he's free before the holidays that maybe u all should (grab a few drinks, hang out somewhere or grab coffee or whatever u wanna do). its not like you dont know if he is gay or not. if he is interested he will respond back. if he is not, he wont.