1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stalker calssmates

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yeahyeah, Dec 5, 2011.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

So I was on fb and one of my classmates asked me for a boy who was with me in high school. She said that he (the boy from hs) sended a friend request. When I asked her where did he saw her she was like "Ok, he didn't send it but who is he?" So I asked her if she was searching for contacts in my profile and she was like "sort of"
    So... I changed settings, so she and her two friends couldn't see my friends. Do you think is exagerated what I did?. I don't like doing this but I don't want them asking me for other friends :S
    Besides that I don't want to seem paranoic or something to the other people. I'm affraid of changing some things for other friends I didn't want to chenge for them (like hide friends in my profile from other friends) LOL.

2. Tracker57

That just seems creepy. Why are people trolling your page for "friends"? Don't they have enough of their own? And what are they going to do with these "friends" once they friend them. And what are your real friends going to say? I think you did the right thing! I probably would have unfriended this girl completely! You're too nice.

3. Colton

I think if what she was doing was unnecessary, and you felt uncomfortable with it, then you certainly did the right thing.