1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No, Never. (An update for those who asked me)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LegitRomance, Dec 6, 2011.

1. LegitRomance

It's been a while since I've posted on here...

So to catch everyone up, over the past months (especially the last few weeks) I've had gender identity problems, suicidal thoughts, and just all over hell. My guardian decided to stalk me on every site I'm on and he found one of my posts which lead him into dragging me to extra therapy. One specifically for gender identity problems, and one for depression.

Happy 15th Birthday to me, I got to learn more stuff about myself.

If you haven't noticed the gender thing (now would be a good time to let your eyes wander to my little box that says my age, gender, preference, etc...) I've mostly figured it out...well slightly not 100% percent (just a few problems...a few confusing..painful problems)
    But the downside, is my depression got worse. I'm pretty sure my therapist is losing hope in trying to help me. Not like everyone else has but it just shows what happens when I finally get my hopes up.

My friends haven't too been supportive either, and my first real relationship already fell apart.

The good news for the public world - I know how to act happy extremely well now. :dry:

2. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I know exactly what you mean.

I honestly can't help you but (*hug*) I'm here to support you. I suffer from depression myself and with senior school and an all new workload and perfection standards from my parents and teachers... well I've been struggling with it. I can't empathise with the gender thing but I can sympathise and am truly glad you've mostly figured it out. Sorry I can't help (*hug*)