1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does sex hurt?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by theatergeek101, Dec 8, 2011.

1. I'm being serious lol. I know things are fun, and feels good but something's seem over the limit. Share your thoughts. Just wondering lol. Hahaha.:eusa_clap

2. DhammaGamer

If you don't want it then it hurts. If you do want it then typically it feels really really good.

3. Lol hahaha. But I mean People that fist each other. Isn't that over the line lol?

4. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is immense diversity in what people enjoy doing with one another of a sexual nature...I'm not sure it's fair to group it all under "sex". Generally, people who enjoy fisting, or being fisted, work up to it...maybe one or two fingers at first, then more as comfort allows.

*Most* sexual practices don't hurt, when done right...but I'm sure there are some that do, that are enjoyed by those who enjoy pain.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It only hurts if you want it to. Or if your partner is an insensitive clod. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. Lmao. Ughhh I need some sex hahahahahahahaha!!!!

7. hiddenxrainbows

I'm surprised no one else has said this yet...But it can hurt the first time you have sex. At least if you're the one receiving lol Though usually, it doesn't hurt after a while. Though I guess it just depends on how you have sex. Some stuff does hurt, especially if you do want it to. Some people just like the pain, I guess.

8. lol well personally, liking pain is weird to me haha. I would probably be pitching lmao. lmao, hiddenxrainbows, awesome hair. You remind me so much of my good friend shannon. Honest LOL