1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with a love triangle...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AiKira, Dec 8, 2011.

1. AiKira

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Lately my life has pretty good. I have recently got a part time job and I've come out to more people than I ever thought I would. Not too long ago I started hanging around with a new group of people and I quickly became good friends with them. I really enjoyed being with them and I quickly started developing a crush on D. D's a really great guy but hes straight so nothing is going to happen there but then there is J. J's an amazing girl and is now one of my closest friends along with D and she recently confessed that she is in love with me. D and J dated near the begging of the year and he never really got over her so this formed what is now a horrible love triangle. I do really like J but I'm just not sure if I like her 'that' way also I don't want to hurt D by going out with her. Urggh I'm just confused and I have no idea what to do :bang:

p.s. D knows I like J and he wants me to go out with her but I know deep down it's hurting him.