1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's suppose

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by yeahyeah, Dec 10, 2011.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

Ok so my boyfriend and I broke up. Let's suppose that he didn't tell any of his friends or maybe some of them but there are some that don't know about this. What if one of those friends who doesn't know talk to me like: Hey, how are you?
    Then supposing she ask me about my boyfriend like: Do you know anything (where is he) your boyfriend today?
    Should I tell her that we are not longer boyfriends or should I just answer with a "no, I don't know" or "No, I haven't talk to him today. Maybe in his house, I don't know" but never pointing that we are not couple? :c
    I think that she doesn't know but I'm not sure. And maybe if she doesn't know is because my boyfriend didn't want to tell her, maybe he doesn't want her to know or other friends. And this is my concern; if I tell her I imagine this: bf- why did you tell her that?
    and I don't and talk like we still boyfriends I imagine this: bf- Why she still thinking that? why you still saying we are boyfriends (not in a rude way)

2. Hidinginalabama

If you think the two of you are not going to get back together then I dont see why you would have to lie about it. The two of you are not together its not that big of a deal or at least it doesnt seam that way to me. Hope your feel better and get over this. I how hard break up's are.

3. Doctor Faustus

Try and be as honest as you can but you're entitled to be as discreet as you like. If you feel that she's intruding on your private life then say so, but gently: "I'm not comfortable with answering that, if that's alright by you."

All the best.

4. Mogget

You can tell her you aren't together. That isn't a secret, it's just a fact.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, just say "Actually, we broke up yesterday/last week."

Lex