1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want a relationship

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by theatergeek101, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Im 17 and want a relationship. What to do?:smilewave

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1. If you think you're probably gay, feel free to come out. If you're a "theater geek", I'm guessing everybody's going to take it fairly well. :slight_smile:

2. Don't mix up cause and effect. A good relationship is an effect...of meeting a great person with whom you click really well. So focus on meeting more people, forging some friendships, and seeing if you click with anybody.

Lex

3. jlg65

Hey, im 17 too! I live in a small rural town and my class has less than a hundred kids in it. I haven't come out yet because I don't see any chance of having a relationship around here. If I were you, I would look around school and see if there are any guys you are interested in. If there are, weight the pros and cons of coming out. I'm really scared too! Good luck!

4. roboticemu

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That question seems to apply to me too. Try to find any LGBT-related groups within a reasonable distance of where you live. Hopefully, everyone will not already be in a relationship, as is the case with my community college GSA. If you get involved, you will feel more supported and perhaps more ready for relationships. Universities (atleast the ones that I have applied to) seem to have a lot of LGBT group involvement and smart, responsible potential signficant others.

5. sepphhyy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I feel the same exact way. I'm really judgmental of people so I don't make friends easily.